The cat had this new faze to follow me in the street everytime I came out of the house to get the tube at Swiss Cottage. Very decisive, as sson as he would see me exited the door he would start following me with confidence sending a strong message that “Yes today is the day I am coming with you to your studio”. This 250 kilos, stray cat, in balck and white suit, married to a japanese artist names Fumiko Imano, used to have his moments. None that he was leaving between two houses and almost had taken me to court for negligence on personal pet, he used to have a very peculiar and personal routine.
– “Oh well… It’s like it was yesterday”
– “When I was selling cakes in Swiss Cottage Market”
– “Was is it a true story or my racist ass invented it because it was just an Asian person?”
– “I mean you swear (for years) you never sold cakes and I invented the story”
– “I was selling cakes helping my boss’s husband”
– “Because the fact that I was a patent racist liar inventing fake stories about my friends is in my book so…. (smiley)”
Add Your Heading Text Here